Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moleskine Wallet

Another day, another wallet. One day I'll get it together and put all these in my Etsy store, and that day will be soon. I need someone more graphics literate that me (Jeff, I'm looking in your direction) to make a banner for my shop and design my business cards. And I need to get some of those sweet personalized tags for all the things I make. Somewhere in there I may reconsider my business name as well. I've used Sugar Plum Creations as the default for a while. I like it, but it may be time for something new. If you have any suggestions, tell me.

This little gem holds a Moleskine Cahier pocket sized notebook on one side and all your cash money on the other side. I also put in the zippered change pouch and 4 card slots. It closes with velcro. My notebook is modeling the wallet here. If you look close you can read my "music I need to have" list. I was thinking about a little pen loop too, but that would've thrown off the proportions of the whole thing and isn't everything really about the right proportions?




1 comment: